Tuesday 22 January 2013

Boohoo Clothes Haul

I was feeling a little run down of late, I have been working hard on the site and what with moving house too its left me feeling a little exhusted. Therefore I decided to treat myself to some new clothes - and headed to Boohoo - I really like this site, its a little bit like Beauty Steals in some ways - they offer really cool, designer inspired clothes for a great price - I know most of you will know of this brand but if you don't then id say their pricing is in-between Primark and Topshop.

So what did i buy? I brought some blazers, as I think there really easy to dress up or down - they look really chic for in the office and amazing with a pair of jeans and a plain white T-shirt - such a cool look! I also got a few jumpers because its been so so cold lately (we had snow!) and I need to keep warm before freeze to death! Plus I have also been really inspired and a little obsessed with YouTube vlogger extraordinaire Brit Pop Princess - her channel has some great style tips and she's also really funny! She has been sporting some super stylish jumpers lately so I was determined - I must buy jumpers like Brit Pop Princess...and so I did!

I also brought a gothic style dress for £10.00 on sale! The design is really hard to explain but all the pictures are below so check it out! I have included pricing just incase your tempted to splash the cash :)

Natalie x
Mandy Cross Print Mixi Dress £10.00 on Sale
Milly Woven Blazer With Spot Lining £35.00
Annie 'A' Print Jumper £15.00
Annie Oversized Vintage Jumper £20.00
Ella Oriental All Over Floral Print Blazer - £25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment