Thursday 10 January 2013

Cottage Style - bringing my old cottage back to its former glory!

Hi Beauty Stealers,

I thought I would do a quick post on the county bumpkin home furnishings I have picked up recently since moving into our old 16th century cottage.  The cottage needs work but we are slowly making it good and bringing it back to life. The previous owners must of though adding cheap MDF shelfs etc. is acceptable... um no! Anyway, I hope you like this small selection, prices are a rough guide as I cant remember them all exactly but there are some fantastic steals:

Clock Next £20.00
Henry Chest, www.rubyrhino.co.uk £450.00 approx.
Chair, Dunelm Mill £100.00
Wall lighting www.dalani.co.uk
Sofa, DFS £850.00 approx.
Cat - Not for sale!!
Cushion, Harrods - Price unknowm (gift)
Cushion, Homesense £12.00

Jars, Homebase £4.00 each

No comments:

Post a Comment