Tuesday 19 February 2013

Benefit Dear John Movin’ on Facial Cream

















I am really excited about this new arrival at Beauty Steals - Benefit discontinued the cream recently but I know so many people loved it and still want to buy it... so now you can!

Here are some reviews from Makeup Alley on how amazing the cream is:

OH MY GOSH! This is seriously the best moisturizer i have EVER used. Upon application it left my skin super soft. Although it appears to be a thick cream in the container, it actually absorbs instantly and does not leave a greasy residue. It is just l-u-x-u-r-i-o-u-s. This is coming from someone who strays from any moisturizer as they all break me out. I mean usually all i can use is a dove bar, but i have found the answer to my moisturizing problems :D. It is expensive ($40 CAD) but honestly worth it.

The best moisturiser I have used, and I've used a few! Although,in my opinion, it is expensive, a little goes a long way so it's worth it. I bought my pot over a couple of months ago now and I've got over half the pot left. It's great for when I come out the shower and my skin is really tight as I have sensitive skin and it sinks in pretty quick too and doesn't leave a film on top of your skin or that nasty greasy feeling. I put it on about 15 minutes before I do my MU. Its not too thick or thin a consistency and has a neutral smell. When I eventually run out I will definitely be buying this again. I also love the packaging and the little Dear John note inside...genius :)

This stuff is great. I have combination oily/normal skin, and I have never been able to find a moisturizer that didn't break my skin out even further. Enter Dear John. It keeps my skin nice and moisturized, from the winter when I slather it on religiously to prevent dry skin, to the summer, where I might skip a day if it's a hot day and my skin is greasy no matter what I do. And it never causes extra breakouts. I'll definitely keep using this. I wish they had an anti-aging formula, but this is great! I've been using the same pot since February and still haven't run out, even though I hit the bottom of the pot last month, it just keeps coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment