Sunday 10 March 2013

Teddy Bear's Picnic


I have always had a deep love of Italy – I believe it to be the most stylish country in the world. For starters its fashion celebrates curves and empowers the women’s body, they also have such a strong passion for love, life and humor… and as for the food well what can I say… fantastico!

But do you know what I really love about this country? The designer brand Moschino and their cutest invention to date – the Gennarino bear Iphone case. This is not ‘new’ news but I know those of you who are not hardcore fashion follower may also love this cute teddy phone case! He may not be the most practical but I would be proud to sport him on my Iphone and he only costs £34.00 from the online boutique or in-store.

www.moschino.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment